Irrigation systems should not be viewed as “set and forget” systems. Proper and timely maintenance can reduce water consumption, save money by preventing plant loss, and help to maintain a healthy and beautiful landscape.
An irrigation system set up for maximum efficiency can help conserve the world’s most important resource: water.
Our IIABC certified professionals are fully equipped to provide full service from spring start-up to fall shutdown, including assessments and repairs.
Irrigation System Management includes:
- System start up
- Assessment of complete system at start up
- Assessment of complete system during mid-season
- Assessment reports include recommendations for upgrades and repairs
- Program Control Summary of zones and operating schedule for easy reference
- System winterization
Irrigation Start-Up and Assessment
In the spring, we open up water valves and activate electrical components and complete a system review ensuring that all components are functioning properly. Our inspection checklist ensures a thorough evaluation of the operation of your irrigation system in order to keep your landscape healthy.
During the assessment the following minor repairs will be performed:
- Programming the control box to meet Municipal Water Regulations
- Adjusting nozzles to prevent overspray to sidewalks and roadways
- Replacing plugged nozzles
- All plant maintenance matters will be forwarded to the Maintenance Manager
Irrigation End-of-Season Winterization
The winter elements can cause extensive damage to your irrigation system if it is not winterized properly. Winterizing your system is the safest way to protect your investment. This service includes properly closing water valves, using compressed air to purge all water from the system and setting the control box.
Irrigation Upgrades and Repairs
Whether your landscaping has changed, if the system was not properly installed, or damage has occurred, we will provide detailed recommendations to improve the existing system layout and its efficiency. With your assessment report in hand, you will have a clear itemized rundown to allow you to properly budget for immediate upgrades and for potential future repairs. Repairs and upgrades are billed separately upon completion of the work.