Position: Landscape Maintenance Supervisor
Department: Landscape Maintenance
Status: Full-time, Permanent
We currently seek a passionate and reliable individual with the right skills and knowledge to join our friendly team of professionals in the role of Landscape Maintenance Supervisor. The primary function of the role is to lead and train happy teams to maintain existing efficiently to a high standard.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain landscapes in various settings (strata, commercial) to a high standard.
- Plan and organize daily tasks for your crew
- Communicate plans and progress reports to management
- Provide training, instruction, and feedback to staff
- Perform various landscaping tasks (lawn care, pruning, bedwork, pesticide application, planting, etc.)
- Operate equipment (mowers, trimmers, edgers, blowers, etc.)
- Provide friendly, helpful, professional customer service
- Complete daily paperwork accurately and submit on time
- Operate and maintain a work truck, stock tools, materials and equipment
- Ensure safe work practices
- Continually upgrade horticultural knowledge through in-hours and outside education
- Work cooperatively to foster a harmonious working relationship with all co-workers and other departments
- Practical experience and knowledge in maintaining landscapes and leading crews
- Valid Class 5 drivers license
- Industry accreditation (preferred)
- BC IPM Pesticide Applicators Certificate
- Level 1 First Aid
- Hourly compensation based on experience and accreditation, $22.76 per hour and up
- Extended health care benefits
- 4%paid vacation
- Education sponsorship
- Various perks (staff events, Canucks tickets, prizes)
To apply for this opportunity, please fill in this form and submit your resume:
Candidates: Please note we thank all applicants for their interest, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Agencies: Please do not forward resumes. Para Space Landscaping is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.