We currently seek skilled, passionate landscape horticulturists for full-time, permanent, year-round positions who have a fantastic attitude and work ethic.
As we are living in an unprecedented time, we have made several efforts and policy changes to ensure the safety of our employees remain our #1 priority while providing steady work. How does landscaping keep you safe and working?
- We are an essential service working outdoors!
- Daily employee screening
- All employees are given a reusable mask
- No contact with public
- No carpooling
- Social distancing with crew
- Working outside with plants
- Hand Washing Stations on all work trucks
- Constant sanitation between machine use
- Personal PPE, no sharing
- Online training
- and more!
What will you be doing?
- Learning a variety of tasks and machines
- Working with other team members to perform duties including mowing, lining, blading, raking, planting, weeding, pruning, blowing, etc.
- Working at different locations and with different teammates every day
- Working on locally based crews, go directly to job site from your home
Why Para Space?
- Year-Round, Full-Time Career
- Work-life balance = Never work weekends, evenings, holidays
- Unlimited time off policy
- On-the-job training
- Free in-house education and university program
- Education sponsorship
- Apprenticeship sponsorship
- Performance based increases
- Limitless growth and advancement opportunity
- Go directly from your home to site
- Work on a diverse team
- Continuous learning and being challenged
- Award-winning leader in the industry
- Living Wage Certified
- Ability to GROW within the company
- Competitive Wages
- 4% Paid Vacation
- All-Inclusive Staff Social Events
- SWAG/Prize Giveaways
- Personal Protective Equipment Provided
- Education and Apprenticeship Sponsorship
- Free In-House Seminar and University Program
- Extended Health Care (Dental & Vision Care, Travel insurance, and more!)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Employee Assistance Program (Counselling services, Online resources, Discounts, Cashback, Gift Cards)
- BC Driver’s License & Vehicle
- Experience with landscape maintenance
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Punctual, trustworthy, reliable
- Love the outdoors rain or shine
- Enjoy working on a team
- Professional and positive
- Willingness to learn
- Friendly, positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Physically active
- Open to feedback
- Passionate about horticulture