We have the expertise to handle all of your landscape needs.
Safety at Para Space Landscaping
Safety is our top priority. Para Space is determined to promote safe working conditions and attitudes.
- Our Joint Health and Safety Committee is a cooperative effort of all employees. The Committee assesses equipment and procedures, reviews injury histories, provides recommendations to minimize risks, and conducts investigations in the event of a serious injury. The Committee is accessible to all staff and submissions to the Committee are encouraged.
- We meet or exceed workplace safety regulations for first aid training. All supervisory staff are required to have current first aid training, which is also offered to field staff.
- High quality personal protective equipment and first aid supplies are available to all staff. Our safety rules require the use of PPE whenever appropriate.
- We safely perform work at height using certified and trained staff, along with the latest in fall protection equipment technology.
- While workplace injuries are rare, we do have in place a graduated return to work program. This helps minimize the impact on affected staff and eases their transition back to normal duties.
- Our knowledge and compliance with safe workplace regulations helps to make Para Space a safe and healthy place to work. We are, of course, registered with WorkSafe British Columbia.